1 . Did you know that , people say that when your are stressed you should eat a … BANANA ! It will calm you down. Before you do your SATS.
2. SATS stand for Statutory Assessments Test.
3.More than half a million 11 year olds are talking SATS.
4. SATS will become optional from 2023.
5. SATS started 1991 to 1995.
6. SATS will begin Monday 13 May.
7. SATS are 3 hours long.
8. The government said: ‘The tougher the tests– the better the results in the future.
9. SATS or Standard Assessment Tests are used to evaluate your child’s educational progress at the end of years 2, 6 and 9. They make comparisons between children against the average attainment expectations for their respective age group.
10. Even though it’s impossible to fail the SAT, it is possible to get a score low enough to hurt your college admissions chances.